- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Eliminates toxins & contains anticancer properties
- Medium size with an average of 10-12 cm in diameter. Pink reddish Hue with No green shoots
- Ambient-Friendly: Can be stored for up to 1-2 months in a cool, dry place. If sliced, can be sealed & refrigerated for up to 6-7 days
What makes Onion a superfood?
Packed within layers of teary peels, onions are a powerhouse vegetable in Indian households. With many vitamins and minerals, onions also house potent plant compounds. From treating heart diseases to headaches and mouth sores, onions can do a lot to keep us in good health. Onions also contain vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, and folate.
Why is this a Premium Product -
Our Onions are carefully checked for size (above 50 mm), comprising of two layers, an assured red hue, with close to no skin outs, juicy, dry and hard.
Rich in Vitamin B6 - 4% of RDA
Rich in Calcium - 2% of RDA
Dietary /fiber - 1.1g
- Onions help in promoting respiratory & oral health
- Onions can help reduce blood sugar levels and regulate blood pressure levels
- Onions can help in maintaining blood sugar levels and boost bone density and digestive health
Best way to add Onions to your meals:
- Grilling, roasting, braising, caramelizing, and pickling are some of the best ways in using onions, both fresh and cooked.
- Onions can be layered over burgers, wraps, sandwiches, and pizzas, as well as diced and put into leafy green salads, minced into salsa or guacamole, and pickled.
- Onions go best with eggs, avocados, olive oil, nuts, cheeses, acidic and citrus elements, as well as vibrant herbs and spices.