- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Broccoli is considered a superfood as it is packed with fibre and antioxidants along with Vitamin C that aids in the absorption of iron.
- Averages around 18 cm in diameter and has a herbaceous, earthy flavour with mild bitterness.
- To store, drizzle water droplets on the flower heads, cover loosely in damp paper towels and refrigerate.
What makes Broccoli a superfood?
This thriving vegetable is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is high in antioxidants, fibre, zinc, iron, phosphorus, vitamin C, B12, and A. Broccoli is protective against stomach, breast, and intestinal cancers. It is good for the eyes and heart. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It is helpful in diabetes and autism.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 85% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 99% of DV
- Dietary Fiber: 9% of DV
Broccoli is high in vitamin C, a substance that has been linked to a healthy immunological response.
Many of the elements included in broccoli, such as calcium, vitamin K, and phosphorus, are essential for bone health.
How can you enjoy your Broccoli?
Broccolis taste best roasted in the pan/ oven along with herbs, cheese and olive oil.
Broccolis can also be steamed/ boiled or used in stir fry dishes.
Broccoli goes well with wholesome salads.