- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Ozone - Washed to eliminate food germs & reduce pesticides, fungicides & herbicides
- Non - GMO
- Healthy Weight Loss: Contains High water content & is low in carbohydrates
- Freshly Cut, Made to Order & Hygienically Packed
- Average 15-18 cm in length. Slightly soft & firm texture with a mildly sweet flavor.
- Can be stored in a paper bag & refrigerated for up to 1 to 2 weeks. Has a storage life of 2 days. Best consumed immediately.
What makes Zucchini Yellow Special?
- Rich in Vitamin C - 29% of RDA
- Rich in Vitamin B6 - 17% of RDA
- Dietary fiber - 1 g
- Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, two compounds that can promote healthy digestion by reducing your risk of constipation and symptoms of various gut disorders.
- Zucchini’s fiber may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels, potentially reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes.
How to enjoy Zucchini Yellow?
- Zucchini can be sautéed with sauteed, steamed, roasted, or braised with your favorite ingredients of choice.
- Zucchini can also make a healthy pasta substitute by spiralizing or slicing thinly lengthwise. Famously known as "zoodles".
- Zucchini can also be grated and used to make fritters and pancakes, as well as soup and fast bread.
- Fresh herbs like basil, parsley, and cilantro provide a nice touch to zucchinis.