- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Mood-Booster: Packed with Folate that helps regulate the mood
- Average 6-7 cm in diameter with Deep orange-colored rind & Sweet-acidic taste
- Ambient-Friendly: Store in an open, cool & dry place. Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks
What makes Orange Valencia special?
Valencia orange is the sweeter fruit of the various orange variants and was first hybridized in California, America. It is of medium-size and round-shape, with finely-textured rinds that may sometimes complicate the peeling process. A reviving juice, its bright color, and a well-balanced sweet to tangy flavor make Valencia Oranges perfect for consumption.
- Rich in Vitamin C - 120% of RDA
- Rich in Potassium - 4% of RDA
- Dietary fiber - 3g
- Helps to support your immune system and improves heart & mental health and helps in reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps generate collagen in the body to improve skin health and heal wounds faster
How to enjoy your Oranges?
1. Valencia oranges are great for juicing since their pulp is practically seedless.
2. Orange Valencia can be used in the preparation of syrups, cocktails, smoothies, and marinades.
3. Valencia orange segments work well with olives, mint, cheese, onions, melons, pastries, and baked goods.
4. To complement butter, creams, honey, custards, and vinaigrettes, use as juice and zest.