- Farm to Door in 24 hrs: Harvested after ordering
- Non - Gmo
- Heart-friendly:Eating pumpkin is good for the heart. The fiber, potassium, and vitamin C content in pumpkin all support heart health.
- Even though it's flattened, it's spherical. Deeply ribbed. Semi-sweet, moist, and edible
- Can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to a week.If cut requires refrigeration
What makes Pumpkin Red a superfood?
Pumpkin is a highly nutritious vegetable rich in vitamins and minerals. Beta-carotene gives a vibrant colour to this vegetable, which is a powerful antioxidant.
Rich in Vitamin A - 55% of RDA
Rich in Vitamin C - 18% of RDA
Rich in Iron - 12% of RDA
-Pumpkin is beneficial to the heart. Pumpkin's fibre, potassium, and vitamin C content all help to keep your heart healthy.
-In elderly adults, beta carotene helps to maintain eye health and avoid degenerative damage.
How to enjoy your Pumpkin Red?
-Enjoy it roasted or prepare a creamy puree or enjoy a tasty 'kaddu ki sabzi"
- Can be prepared in tasty pumpkin soup and pumpkin halwa dessert.
- Can also be enjoyed in a healthy lunch salad and pumpkin juice