- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Aids Digestion: Baby Spinach is rich in fiber making it good for digestion and gut health.
- Fresh Green Hydroponic Baby Spinach with a semi-sweet grassy flavor.
- Can be stored and refrigerated in a punnet for up to 3 days.
What makes Baby Spinach a superfood?
Baby Spinach is a superfood as it contains iron, magnesium, and calcium. These green leafy vegetables are low in calories and carbohydrates and help in the management of diabetes, asthma, hypertension, and prevent cancer.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 130% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 19% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Spinach is rich in zeaxanthin and lutein, these are known to improve vision and protect the eyes from sunlight.
- Spinach is good for your heart as the nitrates present in this vegetable help regulate blood pressure.
How can you enjoy your Hydroponic Baby Spinach?
- It can be added to salads, soups, and stews.
- It can be added to pasta, pizzas, puffs and other baked dishes.
- It can be pureed to make a sauce.