- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: They have anti-cancer properties, help in managing diabetes, and regulate blood pressure.
- Average size of 15cm in diameter. Dark brown tan with thick, spongy & meaty texture with a smoky, earthy flavor.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 days in a refrigerator.
- Rich in Niacin - 19% of RDA
- Rich in Selenium 23% of RDA
- Rich in Copper - 13% of RDA
-Niacin presence in mushrooms aids in the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system and a healthy metabolism, as well as lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
-Mushrooms are a great way to bulk up your meals while also providing fiber, flavor, and nutrients to your diet without adding sugar or carbs.
How to enjoy your portobello mushrooms?
-Broiling, sautéing, and grilling are the finest ways to use portabella mushrooms.
-They can be grilled whole to produce a veggie burger or hollowed out to use as a pizza crust or a dish for other ingredients.
- They can also be chopped and combined into soups and stews, baked into pasta or rice meals, cut into salads, minced into a filling for a mushroom strudel, or chopped and cooked in an omelet.