- Farm to Door in 24 hrs: Harvested after ordering
- Non - GMO
- Eat for sleep: Dill leaves contain an abundance of flavonoids and B-complex vitamins, making it a one-stop natural cure for insomnia.
- Averages around 60 cm in length and has a warm grassy aroma with notes of citrus and fennel.
- Store in the refrigerator for 4/5 days.
Rich in Vitamin C: 8% of DV
Rich in Vitamin A: 4% of DV
Rich in Iron: 3% of DV
- Dill is known to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Dill is high in calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, all of which are essential for bone health.
How can you enjoy your Dill Leaves?
- Dill leaves are used to make savoury crepes and pancakes.
- Dill leaves are commonly used as a flavouring agent for roasts, curries, sauces, etc.
- Dill leaves are used to make flavoured butter and oil. And also to make pickling liquid.