- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Diabetic Friendly: Grapefruit is low on the glycemic index and has provenly reduced blood sugar levels in humans.
- Averages around 13 cm in diameter and has a sharp citrusy taste with bitter undertones.
- Store in a cool dry place/ refrigerate for up to 1.5 weeks.
- Rich in Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 6% of DV
- High Vitamin C content present in Grapefruits is very effective in the repair of scars and wounds. It also helps in rejuvenating and promoting healthy skin health.
- Grapefruits are rich in carotenoids and antioxidants that prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Best way to consume:
- Prepare a fresh grapefruit juice, grapefruit marmalade, grapefruit dessert bars, grapefruit cakes or enjoy it caramelized!
- Grapefruit segments can also be enjoyed raw with a pinch of raw ginger powder.